- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect at all times
- Arrive at or before your appointment time. If you must cancel, please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Keep your cat in a carrier or on a leash at all times for their own safety.
- Make an appointment – walk-in appointments only accepted in case of emergency.
- Call us if you can’t make your appointment.
- For the safety of our staff, we require that you comply with Illinois State Law in keeping your pets up to date on their rabies vaccine.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, Care Credit, and in-state personal checks.