COVID-19 Protocols Update
Beginning July 1, 2021, Arlington Cat Clinic is pleased to welcome our clients back into our clinic on a limited basis. Please see our updated policies and procedures below.
Please note: Everyone entering our facility must wear a mask at all times regardless of vaccine status. If you are unable to wear a mask while inside our facility, we are happy to change your appointment to a curbside appointment.
- Masks are required at all times for anyone entering our building.
- We will continue to offer curbside service for your cat’s appointment for those who prefer not to come into our clinic and for those unable to wear a mask or who prefer not to wear a mask.
- One client may accompany the patient into the hospital for an appointment with one of our veterinarians. Some exceptions may be made for children to accompany a parent.
- End of life care patients may be accompanied by two people.
- For now, technician appointments and food and medication pickup will continue to be curbside only.
- If your cat is scheduled for an examination, you must complete the pre-examination form on our website at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call to check-in with our front desk staff. At that time, they will confirm your choice of an in-person or curbside appointment.
- An Arlington Cat Clinic team member will confirm your COVID-19 status including asking about potential symptoms and exposure.
- Paperwork, including payment, will continue to be handled over the phone.
- If you select an in-person appointment, a technician will alert you as to when you may come to the door and will accompany you directly to an exam room.
- Be prepared to provide your cell phone number, car make and color, and your payment information upon arrival.
- Make certain your cat is in a carrier for its appointment.
- On hot days, please remember to keep your car cool for your cat while it waits for its appointment.
- If your call goes into our voicemail box, please call again. DO NOT leave a message as you will get faster service by talking directly with us.
Thank you for your support and trust as we partner with you in the care of your cats. Our Arlington Cat Clinic team continues to focus on keeping our team members, our clients and their cats safe. We appreciate your understanding, cooperation and respect for our policies and procedures.